Hi, I'm Non-Military and in Japan

NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 1/14/06 3:01 pm - Japan
Hi, I'm Non-Military and in Japan
robo_petz
on 2/3/06 7:56 am - Ewa Beach, HI
hey there i love japan by the way, hey your gettin your surgery done in march ? is this in japan ? take care
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 2/3/06 10:26 am - Japan
Rob, How are you? Yes that's right. I'm getting my surgery done in Japan. The info is all on my profile. Insurance won't cover it here though. It cost about 15 grand U.S. My surgeon, Dr. Kasama does seem like a very cautious and caring man. So I think I'll be okay. Best Regards, Dave
robo_petz
on 2/3/06 10:35 am - Ewa Beach, HI
So your paying out of pocket ?
(deactivated member)
on 7/17/06 4:56 pm - Makawao-Maui, HI
Hi Dave, how exciting to live in another country. What do you do in Japan? How long have you lived there?
NotDave (Howyadoin?)
on 7/17/06 5:35 pm - Japan
Hi Mitzi: Good to hear from you. I've been here for 16 years. I work at a women's junior college (two year programs, like a U.S. community college, but with a little more specialization). The city I live in gets a lot of snow from December to March and is mild from June through September. It must be nice living in Hawaii, with the weather there. Most of my Japanese co-workers have been to Hawaii. I haven't. I've been to Australia, Thailand and other places this side of the world, but not to Hawaii. You're looking great! You've really lost a lot. Best Regards, Dave
Marsha S.
on 6/13/07 6:00 pm - Onalaska, WI
I'm also non-military here in Japan for the summer. I had Lap-Band surgery about a year ago. I haven't lost much, but that's another story. The reason I'm writting to you is I'm hoping you could help me find a clinic to have a fill. I've tried looking up the surgeon you have listed on your profile, but I'm not having any luck. Could you send me his contact info so I could make an appointment? Thanks!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Testing Ticker
Ashley B. · 0 replies · 337 views
test
Amy W. · 1 replies · 299 views
test
pam S. · 0 replies · 282 views
Bander in Roppongi
Marsha S. · 3 replies · 459 views