calling all music lovers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jade01
on 7/5/05 1:50 am - fort hood, TX
music sooths the soul , i love jazz because jazz can take you away it can make you happy , or sad there is a song or melody for all , i listen to jazz because it relaxes me , for me there is nothing lie listening to some al jarreau, he takes me away to far places and i love to listen to him scat he's fun and he love what he do and it shows in his music .
LuvSongs
on 8/5/05 6:30 am - Germany, Germany
Famliy guess what a sistah went to return some pants today at Marshalls, and was able to get into a size 12 stretch jean,who cares if they are stretch they are a 12 praise God.Then I brought two cute dresses size 10 on sale that fit so very nice, only because I'm so limited up top lol ( hello world here I come lol. , Talk about being encouraged to get my butt to the gym, hell I might even workout twice a day for this kind of rewarding feeling lol. Thanks family for your continued support and Thanks Frenchy for your comment, about girl do you work out,it rings in my head daily and acts as a motivator when I feel lazy and don't want to go to the gym. My next goal is to be in a solid 10 by my 40 birthday which is October 10 wish me luck and lots of discipline. : JUMP: BE GOOD TO YOU..... jOI Girl one of my favorite thing to do is to attend a jazz concert under the stars in the summer time by candle light.
jade01
on 8/7/05 1:10 pm - fort hood, TX
JOI YOU AR A BEAUTIFUL PERSON AND YOU HAVE A GREAT SMILE CONGRATS ON GETTING NEW CLOTHES, AND I LOVE JAZZ VERY MUCH I SAW AL JARREAU , BONNIE JAMES , AND EARL KLUGH LAST JUNE IT WAS A NICE CONCERT , KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
Most Active
Recent Topics
DFW 107.5 The Oasis??????
* Icemama *. · 0 replies · 382 views
Gotta love jazz!
Maritza . · 0 replies · 356 views
jazz fan
Candy K. · 3 replies · 268 views