Good Shabbos

redzhope
on 10/30/09 1:08 am
Lap Band on 08/27/09 with
Just wanted to wish everyone a Shabbat Shalom. I see that posts here are rare but maybe we can get some action happening here to discuss issues pertaining to holidays, current events, recipes and the like......

Sharon

trachel
on 12/19/09 10:11 pm - MA
I havent checked this forum in some time - would also like to see some activity here.
How long do you have your band? Do you feel comfortable with it?
I have my band since July 2007 am down 95 pounds - this is the best thing I have ever done for myself
Tova
redzhope
on 12/21/09 3:50 am
Lap Band on 08/27/09 with
Hi Tova,

So far I am only down about 25 pounds. I guess its a combination of no real restriction, me not behaving and Chanuakh food. It seems that I am pretty good (usually) throughout the week but when Shabbat comes it is really tough.  I am going to get another fill in January and hopefully that will hlep me. So glad to hear how well you're doing!

Sharon

Keeves
on 12/26/11 11:32 am - Elizabeth, NJ
Hi! I had my surgery just two weeks ago, and doing well, thank G-d. I just wanted to post a little note to people who posted in the Jewish forum in the past. It is pretty hard to find this place, so I suggest that we bookmark it (http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/jewish/a,messageboard/) so that we can come back more frequently, to discuss any specifically Jewish problems that we want to talk about -- holidays, kosher issues, etc.
trachel
on 12/21/09 5:16 am - MA
25 pounds since August is great.  I found that looking at getting to the next 0 is what helped me - I tried not to look at the full amount I needed to lose. Remember this is not a magical potion - it is a helper to be used together with proper eating and exercise ( which I find to be my greatest asset - I try to exercise a few times a week)
Keep on looking forward and not at any slip ups.
Tova
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy Chanukkah!
Y D. · 1 replies · 245 views
Happy Passover 2012
HeidiA · 0 replies · 509 views
Hello....is anybody out there???
avivaps · 3 replies · 840 views
Ketzela72 · 1 replies · 399 views
Happy Hanukkah
HeidiA · 0 replies · 471 views