New karaoke spot in Scottsdale -- Cook N Jacks

Sheryl Tilley
on 3/1/05 4:28 am - Prescott, AZ
Owner is my ex hubby -- tell him I sent you. Fabulous place in Scottsdale, Az -- at Scottsdale Rd and Indian School Rd. Sheryl
Sheryl Tilley
on 4/12/05 6:57 am - Prescott, AZ
I needed to post the location a little better -- it's at the NW corner of Indian School Road and Marshall Way. Called Cook N' Jacks. Be sure to get the chop salad -- it's in really tiny pieces. It's a good group of singers there -- non-competitive types. There for the fun of it. SHeryl
tigris
on 4/29/05 4:38 pm
Hey Sheryl do you sing and if so what kind of music do you sing?? Who's songs do you sing ?? Thanks! Missy Lea
Sheryl Tilley
on 5/7/05 9:26 am - Prescott, AZ
HI missy Lea! Yes, I sing -- I do Aretha Franklin's stuff and people say it's funny but if they close their eyes, you'd swear it was her. You open them, and there I stand -- green eyes and bright red hair -- very Irish looking. haha! Sheryl
EvningStar81
on 5/8/05 2:03 am - Poulsbo, WA
That is sooo cool....I love to sing and I never would have gotten up in front of anyone to sing if I didnt have my WLS. I dont terrific but I am not too bad....I am more of a country singer...my fav right now is Gretchen Wilsons "Redneck Woman" Well have fun everyone!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Karaoke in CT
buffy_CT · 0 replies · 652 views
LA LA LA LA
silly4karoke · 2 replies · 349 views