Free Protein Powder Samples

LiseScarlett
on 1/12/08 2:34 am - Fox Island, WA
I received 5 FREE sample packets of protein powder from "Chike! Nutrition" yesterday.  The flavors they sent were: Banana, Strawberry, Chocolate, Vanilla and Orange. The website and telephone number for this place is:  www.chikenutrition.com/ 1-877-974-2537 I have not tried any of them yet, but I will keep you guys updated on whether they are absolutely fabulous or terribly barfy tasting.

Jean M.
on 1/12/08 5:18 am
Revision on 08/16/12
I got my samples this week.  I mixed the Banana and the Vanilla in 8 oz. skim milk w/ 1 tbl. peanut butter and it was very tasty.  The chocolate was good too. Jean
swtxgal66
on 1/12/08 7:29 am - Spring, TX
Hi, I checked the website but they wanted $18 for the sample pack. How did you get yours for free?

My band was removed due to a slip and replaced 7/3/08

Vicki Browning
on 1/12/08 8:41 am - IN
swtxgal  they were offering free samples a couple weeks ago but the offer is not expired.  I got mine and tried the banana and its pretty good havent tried the others cause I choose not to waste my calories on liquid protein rather have the food instead that will stay with me
LiseScarlett
on 1/13/08 12:36 am - Fox Island, WA
I went back to the website and did not see the offer for free samples. However, this little blurb was at the bottom of one of the pages on oh.com:   High Protein Shake Order sample pack&get free shipping Change your body today with Chike! www.chikenutrition.com I hope you are able to access their free sample page.

ROSE S.
on 1/12/08 11:43 pm - GRAND PRAIRIE, TX
Lap Band on 07/19/07 with
I got mine this week and tried the Banana this morning, I mixed it with water, it was so thick and fabulous, didn't even have to use Calorie Countdown milk, I will definitely buy this brand in the future, definitely worth it and wonderful!

ircute
on 7/26/11 1:40 pm - Graham, WA
 I just orderd mine!  I hope I like them..  Thanks for the post.  I am new to this page & just learning how to use it.  Any advice would be great.  =)  
noegoshere
on 6/21/12 7:09 am - atlanta, GA
VSG on 06/27/12
Hi I loved the Chike banana but the carbs are too high since I cannot have over 5.. sad...

sbf815
on 2/11/10 12:28 am
My husband and I both had gastric bypass.  The problem is that we both like different flavors and it is expensive.  He likes the Body Fortress Whey protein which is actually cheap.  I hate it!!  It tastes like coconut to me.  I like the EAS and of course that one is expensive.  I am trying to find one that we both like that is cheap and I can get both flavors.  I like the powder because I make smoothies.  He likes chocolate and I like vanilla.  Any suggestions?  I was going to order the free samples and pay for shipping but when I looked at the prices it would just be too much to spend.    At Walmart he can get 2 lbs for $14.68 which is perfect but of course the one I like is $17.99 for 12.5 oz and of course is hard to find.  Thanks!
Most Active