SF Cherry Limeade Recipe

Jean M.
on 4/9/08 2:55 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Here in the south, Sonic is a popular fast-food restaurant chain that sells cherry limeade that is delicious but loaded with sugar.  If you like it as much as I do, you might want to try this SF version. 8 oz. cold water 4 packets True Lime crystallized lime (supposedly you can get this at any grocery store, but we had     to buy it online at www.discountcoffee.com) 2 packets Splenda (or more if you like it sweeter) 1 tbl SF cherry syrup (from www.lollicupstore.com) Stir well to dissolve the lime powder and serve with ice.  Pretty good! Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

Sarah V.
on 4/9/08 3:01 am
Thanks for the recipe... I love cherry limeade.  I also love TruLime and TruLemon.  They're next to the sugar at the grocery stores I go to.

Lap Band September 2007 / Slip discovered March 2014 after significant regain / Revised to VSG April 29, 2014

CW
on 4/9/08 3:04 am - Western, CO
Yummm, I have had one of those since being banded!  I will have to try it, thank you.

Lilypie - (D7uA)
mini goal, pre pregnancy weight!

dawn_needs_to_loos
e

on 4/9/08 3:45 am - KY
wal mart carries a cherry lime aide  sugar free kool aide powder for water bottles.. its like 1.98 a box. its in the gatoraide koolaid aisles.. its great  takes like sweet tarts dawn

First 80.5 pounds lost with 3cc's in a 14 ccband now at 7cc's in 14cc band

Dale Elaine S.
on 4/9/08 6:46 am - Moultrie, GA
That is what I'm drinking right now. It is one of my favorites!

Lapband 2/25/08; Removed 6/26/10;
      Don't know what to do now

cheynne03
on 4/9/08 3:43 am - West Monroe, LA
Jean our sonics here offer a sugar free cherry limeade here.  I love me some sonic.

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

Ann M.
on 4/9/08 4:41 am
I love those and the sugar free cherry limeade packets from Walmart- Great Value.  They taste just as good.  I thought about just using that in the blender with ice- it would be the same thing! yummy!
Ann Marie

cathync
on 4/9/08 4:42 am
the sonic diet cherry limeade is carbonated. cathy
motherfashion
on 4/9/08 5:13 am - Cincinnati , OH
I have seen True Lemon, and its cousins True Lime and True Orange in the baking aisle of the grocery store (by sugar)  , and sometimes in the powdered drink aisle .Cherry limeaid sounds refreshing, Jean !

start 350 / surgery 323 / CURRENT 195 / hip replaced 8/26 / GOAL 185

"nothing is forgotten, only left behind"-Robbie Robertson

dwpersel
on 4/9/08 10:31 pm - Fredericksburg, VA
Hi All, I also love Sonic! I buy the SF Cherry Limeade and let it go flat and hence no carbonation! DIana
Most Active