WHAT HAPPENED TO ANN WILSON???!!!

Mellissa L.
on 4/10/08 4:18 am - Southgate, MI
Very, very rude and inconsiderate. 

H/C/G:  298/170.4/160 (H=5'5)  @ Dr's goal 5/23/2012.  Revison surgery 5/26/2011 convert from band to bypass due to slipped band. 

dhaworth
on 4/10/08 4:19 am
OMGosh everyone is on the defense on this one . . . . . She did look quite big.  I was thinking to myself, I thought she had lap band.  I am pretty new to this band thing, so hoping for no problems here!
NDbashful
on 4/10/08 4:31 am, edited 4/10/08 4:32 am - ND
I don't care is she's put the weight on or not...I love her voice and "barracuda" 

High/Current/Goal = 310/215/170

bandhope
on 4/10/08 5:07 am - TX
I just saw her doc on TLC. She was looking and feeling wonderful. Maybe, it was a re-run. It was really sad how they hid her and put her sister in the spot light when they were big time famous. Her sister was the guitar payer/back up singer! Ann Wilson was the star but, because of her weight they hid her. What a shame!!! It broke my heart and I was so happy to see she got some help and is back. I hope she is doing well.

JustinsMama
on 4/10/08 5:08 am - NC
Hmmm...I expected to find a picture of her looking like Jabba the Hut after this.  She doesn't look too bad. http://www.icelebz.com/events/idol_gives_back_2008_-_arrival s/photo10.html
sweetscorpion
on 4/10/08 11:36 am
Looked sort of rude of her sis to pose in front of her like that.  It wouldn't take more than a little move of the foot to take her out.  (just kidding)

Jim C.
on 4/10/08 5:21 am - Tampa, FL
Ironic this post is coming from a guy who puts up a Lexus as his avatar   Where are your pics Draz?  Or are you too friggin' vain to post any?
geraldsgirl
on 4/10/08 6:27 am - Texarkana, AR
I first must say I love Heart!!! 2nd of all I am tired of hearing syntisized voices from young girls that can't sing but because they have a great body and are pretty are making major moolah when most of it is computurized!!!  I am ready to get back to where people really have to sing and have talent no matter what size they are.  I don't think Ann looked huge at all. 
celinejen
on 4/10/08 7:16 am - Kirkland, WA
I believe the perfect expression in here is: "People who live in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"

From: 216  Now: 125   From: 38C Now: 32B From: Size 16  Now: Size 6

work_n_prgrss
on 4/10/08 7:44 am
What extreme pressure she must have to go through to be in the spotlight and be criticized so severely. Then have a skinny sis to boot. I think she looks beautiful, but  I am sad for her if her band didnt work for some reason. She is the ulitmate pioneer rock chic! Ann Wilson in Idol Gives Back 2008 - Arrivals

Most Active