WHAT HAPPENED TO ANN WILSON???!!!

Daisy8
on 4/10/08 3:50 pm - CA
Post Date: 4/10/08 10:45 pm
Topic: RE: Why Are People So Thin Skinned?
Ohh, duh, THAT ANNE WILSON!   I thought everyone was talking about a  former OH member they all knew at some point!  Oy.       Finally caught on.    I think Heart's Ann Wilson is gorgeous!  And I've always loved her voice.   Sis may be skinny, but Annie's prettier and can sing better.  Sorry Sis! We've all got our gifts.  And Ann is AMAZING!!!  //
Neal R.
on 4/10/08 8:29 am - Wylie, TX
I have heard that she had the band removed because she liked to eat too much, you know lif eon the road thing. Heart was the first "rock" concert I went to back in 1985. They were phenominal. Her voice is so strong. My wife and I just got tickets to see Journey, Heart , and Cheap Trick next month here in Dallas. It should be real good. I am going mainly for Heart though..

http://www.nealslapband.com/
Banded May, 9, 2006 by Dr. Cribbens. Abdominoplaty on 02/11/08
TT pics: http://www.makemeheal.com/pictures/viewAlbum.php?albumid=4974

Facebook: Neal Riggins (Wylie, Texas)
Twitter: @NealRiggins
JULIE E.
on 4/10/08 8:37 am - LAHOMA, OK

I THINK SHE LOOKS GREAT!! I KNOW SHE SOUNDS GREAT!!! AND I WISH I HAD HALF THE MONEY SHE HAS!!!

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/08 10:30 am
She looks good to to me, and she sounds awesome.
sophiegirl
on 4/10/08 11:14 am - Bentonville, AR
What a dreadful and mean-spirited comment, Draz.  What a charmed life you must lead to not have had unprovoked, hurtful comments directed at you.  Show some compassion and grace to those that face challenges.
Anna G.
on 6/12/08 6:01 am

Wow. I scoured the web trying to find out how She is doing after her lap-band,  and I find the answer right here at home on OH. Well, I have just one thing to say:

Ann Wilson is a goddess.

chuckfuller
on 3/25/11 2:21 pm - Denton, TX
I have spent the entireity of my adult life wishing that "Alone" was written for me.  I have found Ann Wilson to be incredibly attractive through every season of her life, including this one.  I don't understand how anyone could be a member of this group and not see the beauty in an individual is in the entire gift, not just the wrapping paper.
styxrox69
on 12/17/09 12:04 pm - Owensboro, KY
Yeah kinda insensitive remark.  Please though, ease up on her sis. Nancy Wilson is Ann's biggest fan and supporter.  And Nancy is no Back-Up singer.  She sings lead vocals on some of Heart's music.  I think Ann is gorgeous, with an angelic voice.  Walking through Kroger a week ago, I heard her singing a Christmas song, knew it was her, predicted what note she was gonna nail, and WOOT she sure did! Love you Ann. Be happy with yourself. 
Most Active