Before and During...lets post our progress!!!!

Tara R.
on 9/6/08 4:39 am - CA
Here is mine. The before wasn't my absoulte highest but pretty close. I kinda see a difference!

Jean M.
on 9/6/08 4:44 am
Revision on 08/16/12
Tara,

You KINDA see a difference?!  I see a huge difference!  Have you been keeping track of your measurements?  You must have lost a zillion inches already!

Here I am:
1 week pre-op:                                                    11 mos post-op (in ugly shoes):

Jean

Jean McMillan c.2009-2013 - Always a bandster at heart
author of Bandwagon (TM), Strategies for Success  with the Adjustable Gastric Band & Bandwagon Cookery. Bandwagon for Kindle now available on Amazon.  Read my blog at: jean-onthebandwagon.blogspot.com 

FlabToFab
on 9/6/08 4:46 am - Chino Hills, CA
Wow, you guys don't even look like the same people!  Look at the difference in your facial structures, too!
Mandy- 6.5cc (10cc band) 
87 Pounds To Go!  304/257/170
(deactivated member)
on 9/6/08 5:25 pm
you look fantastic, jean!! and i love the bodybugg!!! ;)
Sarah V.
on 9/6/08 4:46 am
It just so happens that I updated mine yesterday...

Lap Band September 2007 / Slip discovered March 2014 after significant regain / Revised to VSG April 29, 2014

prek-3
on 9/6/08 4:52 am - Hollywood, FL
WOW Sarah! You looked so much older! You look GREAT!
Prek-3

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Sarah V.
on 9/6/08 8:12 am
That's what everyone says...that I look younger.  I didn't realize I was going to take years off.  I just turned 34 so I'd like to look my age.

Lap Band September 2007 / Slip discovered March 2014 after significant regain / Revised to VSG April 29, 2014

Kris M.
on 9/6/08 4:53 am - Near Dallas, TX
Ok...what program do you use to get your pics side by side??  I can make the flashy avitars until the cows come home but I can't do a simple side by side to save my life!!!
Kris M.   Ignorance is bliss...but not when you're aware of it!!

prek-3
on 9/6/08 4:56 am - Hollywood, FL
I have a Microsoft "Picture It "  program. But it also lets me do, newsletters,labels, cards, brochures etc.....

Nov 10,2009 I reached GOALL BYE  BYE  130 POUNDS! It wasn't about the FOOD, it was about what was eating at YOU!  Time for a Head adjustment!    **July 2011 Plastic Surgery Lower Body Lift

Exercise    is not a LUXURY!

Exercise  is a  NECESSITY

Sarah V.
on 9/6/08 8:13 am
I use Photoshop.  At least, that's how I did the first 4.  I got frustrated with it yesterday, though and just did it in Word, saved it as a PDF, opened it in Photoshop and saved it as a jpeg.

Most Active