You know you've lost it when...

EBL8181
on 1/8/11 12:32 pm - Boston, MA
you TALK to the scale!

Sunday is my weigh-in day, and while washing up to get ready for bed just now, I looked at the scale and said - out loud! - "Alright scale, you better be good to me tomorrow. I had a good week food and worked out pretty hard!"

Let's hope it listens to me!
~ Liz ~ 30 y/o ~ 5'10

starting (10/4/10): 280
pre-op (10/18/10): 268.5
current (1/4/12): 257.0

Lindsay F.
on 1/8/11 12:36 pm
You are not alone :)  Some days I love my scale and talk kindly... others not so much.

steelerfan1
on 1/8/11 2:33 pm
My scale got a cussing today   I'm up 4 pounds !!!  I know its not my calories I haven't went over 900 calories all week long .

But I have started to really exercise this week.  I started Curves back up on Wed and went there Wed and Friday and then on Mon,  Tues and Thursday this week I did 25 min of aerobics so not sure if that has anything to do with it or not.

But I know my rings are tight on my finger.  Since I have lost weight my rings twirl around my finger and now they are like glued there don't move lol. that is how I can tell I'm retaining water big time.

I drank almost 75 oz of fluids yesterday a good 60 of that was pure water and went to the bathroom twice and today hasn't been much better *sigh*.

My period is all screwed up also since surgery . And I know I'm not preg lol.

Quit Smoking
10/8/10
Starting BMI  52.9  BMI now  44.4        updated  6/6/11

kathkeb
on 1/9/11 6:01 am
LOL -- Liz, I talk to my scale all the time.

Sometimes it is "thank you" and sometimes it is "you are just saying that to be mean to me" ----
good thing that it is usually just me and the dog at home by the time I get on it!
Kath

Most Active