Does this happen do anyone else?

FunnyFlamingo2010
on 1/8/11 6:13 pm
If for whatever reason I don't have enough liquids during the day and then go to bed, I wake up TIGHT.....It is happening again this morning.  It feels like somene has their fist in my breastbone......I am pretty sure it is from not getting all of my fluids in yesterday.......I hate when life gets in my way!!!!!!!!  I need to work on doing everything I can to NOT let that happen.......

Thanks,
Steph

Lapand surgery 1-6-2010
1st fill 2-16-2010   3.5cc for a total of 5.5 cc
2nd fill scheduled 3-24-2010   NO FILL!!  
3rd fill scheduled 5-11-10  NO FILL =-)
July 1st fill   
August 26 fill   6.8 cc's
November 17 fill   7.2cc's

- 138 lbs GONE!!! 

I am soooo lovin' my band!
It keeps me honest  =-)

Kate -True Brit
on 1/8/11 7:53 pm - UK

I think a lot of us find dehydration makes us tight. It also makes me more likely to get night-time heartburn. Even if i don't want it, I always try to make myself drink a large glass of water not long before bedtime.

Kate

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Ms_Swoosh
on 1/8/11 10:43 pm - Indian Trail, NC
Sometimes I don't seem to get enough fluids in and it can create issues for me the next day, somethings that I do to help prevent that are that I always have water on my desk, and in my car, that way the excuse of well when I think about it I don't have it with me....just doesn't fly. The water is there and that helps work on being sure to drink it :) My greatest time of issues with tightness is around my lovely visitor...and it can be very rough for me sometimes.   Dehydration makes it much worse if I am not careful.

just keep swimming
Swoosh
I am a work in progress...perhaps never completed or perfected; but forever working to change for the better...
~Swoosh
   August 2012   New Dr.... New Start... Dr. David Voellinger        

Most Active