LAST CALL FOR SECRET SANTA!!!!

Bette B.
on 1/9/11 12:30 am
 Okay, everyone . . . Santa's Little Helper is getting read to put Christmas 2010 to bed. So,

WHO HASN'T RECEIVED ANYTHING FROM
EITHER THEIR SECRET SANTA
OR A SECRET SANTA BACKUP YET?

This post is like the airlines' final call for boarding. If you don't chime in now, the Santa plane will leave the gate, and you'll have to wait another 11 months for the next go-round.

As I've said, there are several backup Secret Santas in reserve, eager to jump in to assist. Just let me know.

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

reverie
on 1/9/11 6:54 am

I got my gift; have just been swamped with work and life in general.

Thank you to my secret santa! I loved the card (and your enthusiasm!) as well as the GC inside!! I can't wait to use it.

Banded May 10, 2010

Onederland June 12, 2010

SW: 245lbs CW: 131lbs GW: 125ish.

From a size 20 to a size 2! Woo hoo.

The New Mrs
on 1/9/11 10:35 am - Mooresville, NC
VSG on 02/09/12
My back-up Secret Santa came through! Thank you to Cheyanne for the lovely gift of handmade soap!  I LOVE it and am very thankful that you were my SS!

I got my gift on either Thursday or Friday...I was out of town this past weekend!

Thank you again!

Julie
Julie
Lap Band Surgery 12/19/2009, revised to Sleeve 2/9/2012

Next goal:  183
cheyenne000
on 1/9/11 11:06 am
VSG on 03/25/16
Your welcome,  Michelle (The soap Lady) makes the best soap I started using her's when I quit making soap a few years ago. I was pretty exicted to see you like hommade soap. Hope you enjoy.

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

jana_m_dowler
on 1/9/11 10:25 pm - Rockport, WV
I haven't gotten anything yet    Oh well It's really no big deal.

Jana
Bette B.
on 1/9/11 10:59 pm
 No one gets forgotten on MY watch, Jana! It IS a big deal, and it shall be remedied!

Banded 10 years & maintaining my weight loss!! Any questions, message me.

WASaBubbleButt
on 1/10/11 2:16 am - Mexico
On January 10, 2011 at 6:25 AM Pacific Time, jana_m_dowler wrote:
I haven't gotten anything yet    Oh well It's really no big deal.

Jana

It kind of is a big deal.  People need to keep their word.  You don't just forget someone on xmas.

Previously Midwesterngirl

The band got me to goal, the sleeve will keep me there.

See  my blog for newbies: 
http://wasabubblebutt.blogspot.com/
Tiff tells all
on 1/10/11 2:55 am, edited 1/10/11 2:55 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
Jana, I am your back up secret Santa and I just checked the tracking. It's really taking it's own sweet time but this is as far as I can see so far.

it arrived on the 6th in NJ- deptarted NJ on the 8th
01-09-2011 08:07 PM Processed at ARGIX Direct Location LEETSDALE, PA

I'm sorry your original Santa is a poop head but I promise you have a little something on the way!

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

jana_m_dowler
on 1/10/11 3:44 am, edited 1/10/11 3:44 am - Rockport, WV
Thanks Girls! It's never to late for Christmas. My birthday is on the 30th so it's birthday / christmas .

I was a little disappointed to be honest but I know some people have hard times. My post office keeps weird hours so hope I get it soon. They only stay open to like 3:30. Its a rural area and they only have 1 person that works that post office. I'll probably get a notice in my mail box. They don't come up our driveway either.

I'm excited now :-) 
Thanks again

Jana
Tiff tells all
on 1/10/11 11:10 pm, edited 1/10/11 11:10 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19
I see it's left Leetsdale and made it as far as the USPS depot in Warrendale PA. Santa is still in route...

I hope after all of this you aren't jaded toward the process and the fun of Secret Santa. I hope you don't open the box and go, "thats it? All of this for that?"   

I have to tell you that my first Secret Santa I got nothing too. But Hislady in Vancouver Wa knitted me a beautiful hat and shall that I still have. I love it even more than what may or may not have been on the way to me because she took the time and effort. it really made me smile. 

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

Most Active