Product Review: Fullbar...........I'd rather be EMPTY!

MARIA F.
on 1/9/11 3:25 pm - Athens, GA

So I tried Fullbar tonight. It says "eat iT with a glass of water 30 mins. before your meal and you will eat less". Translation............. "YOU WILL LOSE YOUR APPETITE!"

FormerlyFluffy.com

sharebear
on 1/9/11 11:16 pm - POCATELLO, ID
VSG on 01/27/15
So what do you mean by your will lose your appetite? are they just gross? Do they work?

MARIA F.
on 1/10/11 3:43 am - Athens, GA

They are just gross! :-(

FormerlyFluffy.com

BluestCat
on 1/9/11 11:56 pm
I like the chocolate and the peanut butter Fullbars.

Kim
MARIA F.
on 1/10/11 3:47 am - Athens, GA
There were a few on the main forum that said they liked them too. I was quite surprised.......but we all do have different taste.

FormerlyFluffy.com

hopeinarizona
on 1/9/11 11:58 pm
For me....

FullBar = Hellacious gas

MARIA F.
on 1/10/11 3:48 am - Athens, GA

I didn't eat enough to discover that. One bite was sufficient for me, lol.

FormerlyFluffy.com

sharebear
on 1/10/11 12:35 am - POCATELLO, ID
VSG on 01/27/15
OK SO DO THEY WORK THO.. .TASTE AND GAS ASIDE, DO THEY ACTUALLY DO WHAT THE ARE SUPPOSE TO?

MARIA F.
on 1/10/11 3:50 am - Athens, GA
They are suppose to..........however..............NO! They have been around a yr. or 2. If they worked everyone would be buying them.

FormerlyFluffy.com

j_walker
on 1/10/11 3:52 am
Full Bar is meant for people who haven't had weight loss surgery. I can't imagine what it would feel like with a band! Dr. Snyder (who invented full bar) is my surgeon and he talked with me about it while he was working on it. The idea is for a regular stomach to be filled up with the water and the bar so that only enough room is left in the stomach for a few ounces of food...just like someone who has had wls.

Of course I don't have interest in the bar or anything like that, I just wanted to clear up that it's for non-wls patients.

My husband has them and says they taste terrible too

Most Active