Walk Away the Pounds

NancyPass
on 1/10/11 5:54 am - East Camden, AR
I realize that every metabolism is different and so forth, but does anyone know how many calories one can expect to burn doing the Walk Away the Pounds videos?  Especially the 2 mile walk?

Thanks!
MrsRichardson
on 1/10/11 6:05 am - CA
Im not sure about the videos, but the average person can walk 3 miles an hour. That is moderate exercise. My exercise app says the average person walking 3 miles an hour for 1 hour will burn 335 calories. I know that is not true for everyone, and I hope that helped. If you are really wanting to track what you are burning, Ive heard of a Bodybugg being very helpful. They arent cheap but I know a few peopel that have them and they really really really like them.

L B.
on 1/10/11 8:48 am
I can barely walk 2 mi. an hour much less 3 . Then again I could try but I may pass out or have a asthma attack! UGH!
bubblesrn
on 1/10/11 10:15 pm
Lap Band on 02/22/08 with
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Walk Away the Pounds... I do the 5 mile DVD and LOVE it.  According to my weight and height, I burn 350 calories with the 5 mile.  I'm ok with that!

Take care!
Jan

all the weight has been lost post-op..I LOVE MY BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highest weight: 333 pounds (I know I gained after my last "weigh in" in the doctors office so probably it's more like 340 pounds)
current weight: 151 pounds (7/12/11)
I've been at goal (165 pounds) for 6 months now and now on maintence.  I tend to go up and down depending on time of the month and such! 

Most Active