(deactivated member)
on 1/12/11 10:19 pm, edited 1/12/11 11:49 pm - ~Somewhere in~, PA
**Post deleted**
cheynne03
on 1/12/11 10:31 pm - West Monroe, LA
Why were you compelled to post this?  This has nothing to do with Lapband.  I think it is another attempt to stir the SH*T!.

S 254/C168/G150   
          "Patience is the companion of wisdom."  St. Augustine

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/11 10:37 pm - ~Somewhere in~, PA
Well, people post BAD things about the band any opporunity they get, do YOU HATE your band, this is not really a bad post, it's just a reminder of what people get themselves into when they choose weight loss surgery. I know others that had bypass and they are not riddle with health problems, it's a coin toss....I am a very very happy bandster
NCA2008
on 1/12/11 10:37 pm - NC
Gotta agree with Cheynne..this isn't really a helpful post. You might want to stop discussing your co-workers..I seem to remember another post about one of your coworkers that didn't go too well in your favor. Let's not bash other WLS..and that's what you were doing here..intentionally or not. 

-Nikki

Start/293lbs   Current/189lbs  Goal/160lbs

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/11 10:42 pm - ~Somewhere in~, PA

Niikk, sweatheart are starting to hate your band too secretly???? This IS NOT bashing RNY or any weight loss surgery, I see you don't respond to the MANY band bashers here, that is acutally TAKING OVER THE BOARDS, but I post something that is truthful and REAL LIFE, and you don't see it as being positive??? This has nothing to do with bashing the bypass, but it's a just a realization what may happen to those that get weight surgery WHICH IS VERY USEFUL to those thinking about it.  I mean what if I was throwing up with my band DAILY...this type of stuff may cause a negative reaction in the workplace.

NCA2008
on 1/12/11 10:46 pm - NC
First of all, I'm not your sweetheart. Second..it's NIKKI. And it's none of your business how I feel about my band. And I don't respond to the bashers because it just adds fuel to the fire..kinda like your posts. Congratulations..you just stooped to their level.

Start/293lbs   Current/189lbs  Goal/160lbs

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/11 10:49 pm - ~Somewhere in~, PA
Yep...I've stooped that low, this is NOT bashing the bypass...I am not saying the bypass does not work, I am not saying that all people with the bypass vomit daily...this is just what has happened where I work and it is a reminder of what can happen to those who has had weight loss surgery.  ......you get that.
(deactivated member)
on 1/12/11 11:19 pm - MN
I am sorry, Naomi. I like you, and am glad for your success, but you are a well known **** stirer. My guess is, you are just trying to argue. I wouldn't be surprised if your motive is to get someone with RNY to read this, and start SURGERY WARS all over again. Let it go, Naomi!
sfnativewm
on 1/12/11 11:37 pm

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

(deactivated member)
on 1/12/11 11:44 pm - ~Somewhere in~, PA
Brock, I honestly thought it may be HELPFUL to those who've had weight loss surgery if they have bad side effects and what can go wrong....I don't think this should start a surgery war, one of MY BEST FRIENDS who I talk to daily had RNY in 2004....i think you are reading this wrong...this could have been a Lap bander who throws up daily...bottom line it was negatively towards a weight loss patient...and people NEED to know things like this exist and prejudice.

Most Active