An Accurate Scale

bridget1970
on 4/27/11 5:03 am - Los Angeles, CA
VSG on 08/28/17
Can anyone recommend a brand of scale that is accurate?  I currently have a Weigh****chers Scale which is terrible.  I stepped on the scale  4 separate times this morning and got 4 different weights which were giving me 4lb differences.  Thanks.
sfnativewm
on 4/27/11 5:22 am
I had the same problem with the biggest loser scale.   I then went and bought a health tex and it is great!!!  Good luck!

~Ann~
Band removed and feeling alive with energy!

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/11 5:23 am - Des Moines, IA
I have a WW digital scale and it's always within 0.5 from the surgeon's scale.  And it's always the same when I step on, step off, step on etc.
Lisaizme
on 4/27/11 6:17 am - TX
I have a Taylor scale that I bought from amazon.com

It's usually within a lb of the doctor's scale.

The Taylor you do have to recalibrate every time you move it.  Easy.. just step on it for a second and right back off and when the light goes off  it's recalibrated.
Lisa
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr

handtlkr
on 4/27/11 7:51 am - Gulfport, MS
VSG on 12/17/15
I have been purchasing "My Weigh" scales from Ebay for several years now. When you have one wear out, they replace it because they have a 5-year warranty with them.  I get them for others when they need a scale, but mine is very accurate.  I've been very pleased with these scales.  You can get them to go up to over 550 pounds without costing extra for the higher weights.

I've been robbed! My grandbaby stole my heart!  She just raised her hands and I surrendered.

Most Active