Vicki small improvement

Hislady
on 12/22/13 4:22 am - Vancouver, WA

Well a little bit of good news about Vicki she seems to be following the nurses around the room with her head and she squeezed several people's hands when asked to. A small step but a very good one, hopefully they can start cutting back on the sedation and get even more response. Looks like having more people visit her is stimulating her some. Keep praying, we need one more Christmas miracle for our OH sister!

Kate -True Brit
on 12/22/13 9:44 am - UK

Excellent

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Vivian Prouty
on 12/22/13 9:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Thank you so very much for keeping us updated on Lisa and Vicki.    They both remain in my thoughts and prayers.   Praying that both of them are healed and restored to their former selves.    Thanks again for the updates.   It makes my day when I read positive things happening to them.

Hugs and blessings ~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

pineview01
on 12/23/13 9:46 am - Davison, MI

Very good to hear!

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Most Active