Vicki report

Hislady
on 12/30/13 2:01 pm - Vancouver, WA

Vicki passed away today at 4:20 with her beloved daughters holding her hands and stroking her hair. She passed peacefully and quietly. I'm sure right now she is blessing those in heaven as she did those of us who knew her here. She will be missed by many in her large circle of friends and family. Bye bye Vicki, till we meet again!

Kate -True Brit
on 12/30/13 3:49 pm - UK

I am so very sorry. Please pass on to her family the thoughts and the sympathy of so many people from this site. 

Highest 290, Banded - 248   Lowest 139 (too thin!). Comfort zone 155-165.

Happily banded since May 2006.  Regain of 28lbs 2013-14.  ALL GONE!

But some has returned! Up to 175, argh! Off we go again,

Vivian Prouty
on 12/30/13 10:01 pm - Fort Worth, TX

I am so sorry to hear this Hislady.    Thank you for being such a wonderful friend to Vicki and Lisa too.   Thank you for you updates also.   Praying God to wrap his loving arms around this family.    I know Vicki is rejoicing with the angels in Heaven today.    Praying peace and comfort for her family, friends and loved ones.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

cheyenne000
on 12/31/13 8:11 am
VSG on 03/25/16

This is heartbreaking, So sorry to hear this. I will keep the family in my prayers

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Karen R.
on 12/31/13 10:41 am - Peoria, AZ

I just read this. I am so sorry for her familys loss. Please send my regards and thank you Karen for keeping us informed.

Karen

pineview01
on 1/1/14 12:47 pm - Davison, MI

Our thoughts are with Vicki's family.  She had such a hard road and was a wonderful lady.

BAND REMOVED 9-4-12-fought insurance to get sleeve and won! Sleeved 1/22/13! Five years out and trying to get that last 15 pounds back off.

Iam_with_the_Band
on 1/1/14 12:59 pm

Oh my. I am very sad for her family and friends.  I know she was really suffering.  I would come here to read your updates.  She's resting now.  Thank you for being a good friend for her and for updating us.

12/09 and 6/11, 9 skin removal procedures with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey Mexico
Revised to the Sleeve after losing 271 lbs with the LapBand. 

Most Active