FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/10/14 10:59 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good TGIF Everyone,

Well...Friday finally arrived and I know that so many of you are SO grateful it is finally here. LOL Friday is just another day for me since I don't work....but all in all I too am grateful for friday's as well as everyone else. Today I am SO grateful I had a good visit with my middle son yesterday. Grateful for God waking me up today to another day to make better choices than yesterday. Grateful for my life, health, family, friends, my WLS and all the WLS choices today. Grateful for my WLS journey and all that I have accomplished in my life since then. Grateful everyday for the things that I can now do that were only dreams when I was pre-op WLS. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the amazing forums and people on them always ready to help others out in their WL journeys. Grateful for God and answered prayers. Grateful for the weekends. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day and weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active