WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/15/14 8:23 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

I'm not sure why I am up at this hour.....I just woke up and couldn't sleep so I decided it was time to get up and start my day even though I'd been awake since 3:30 AM. I see a LONG day in my future. LOL Anyway Happy Hump Day. I am so grateful for God letting me see another day even if it is so early today. Grateful for my life, health, WLS, family and friends. Grateful for the trials that are going on in my life at this moment because I know God is doing a mighty work in one of my son's lives. Grateful for this holiday season and for the true meaning of Easter. Grateful for all the amazing people I have met here on Obesity Help and for this amazing website and all the forums. I'm grateful that the new medicine that my hubby's doctors put him on for his COPD even though it is expensive it is making him feel and breath so much better and easier. Grateful for all the little things in live as much as the big ones. Grateful for you *****ad my posts because I'm sure at times it sounds like I am rambling on and on. LOL PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active