FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/17/14 10:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

It REALLY is Good Friday. LOL We ALL have so very much everyday of our lives. God is SO good....he answered our prayer that one of my son's had been praying yesterday. I am grateful for that. I am grateful for so many things everyday of my life. Sometimes I feel like I list the same things day after day and I hate doing this....but the thing is.....those are things that mean so much to me and to my life and my life wouldn't be the same without those things. I am so grateful today for all the blessings and people in my life. Grateful that I still have a life to live everyday. Grateful that for the most part I make good decisions everyday although sometimes I am human and I will make some not so wonderful decisions...but that just makes me human. I will never be perfect till I see my maker face to face. Grateful for Good Friday and it's meaning and for the Easter holiday. Grateful for answered prayers and for new beginnings. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today...not judging if you repeat what your grateful for daily....some of the best of us do that. Have a blessed and safe Easter weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active