TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/21/14 10:35 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a decent week so far. Mine is going good so far. My almost 2 yr old granddaughter started swimming lessons yesterday and she did so good. So proud of her. She was showing up everyone in her class. We got there a little early and she was watching the more advanced 3 and 4 yr. olds swim. When her class started and my son got into the pool with her. She wanted to just take off. LOL Today I am SO grateful for that precious little angel. We all have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives. Today I am grateful for God's grace shown toward us everyday, God, my WLS, OH, answered prayers, my family and friends. Grateful that I live in the US ( Not that there is anything wrong with living in other countries LOL ). I'm grateful for all the things that I can do now that were only dreams before my WLS. Grateful for today and a chance to make better, healthier choices than I did yesterday. PLEASE share if you'd like and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active