TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 7/28/14 10:03 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

Hope your having a good week so far. Mine is going alright. I am grateful it is going as well as it is considering the things that Ive been going through lately. Everyday of our life we should be grateful....after all we woke up alive and we have internet or wifi or we wouldn't be on Obesity Help...right?? SO see....life isn't all that bad. We should all wake up everyday with a grateful heart that the good Lord has given us another day to make better choices than the day before and life the life we've always dreamed of. Today I am grateful for Obesity Help. I've been on OH for a very long time....I think close to 9 1/2 or 10 yrs. and I am grateful everyday for the support and encouragement I've gotten and given over the years, grateful for my WLS and all the choices of different surgeries today that I didn't have a choice of, grateful for my health, family, weight loss and maintenance, grateful for God's grace, love and answered prayers. Grateful for all of the amazing and kind people here on OH helping others out with advice everyday. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active