MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/17/14 11:06 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope you had a great weekend and your ready to have a amazing week. We ALL have so very much to be grateful for in our lives. Today I am SO grateful for my health. I've not been feeling real great this weekend and I've got a extremely busy week on the horizon. If I don't feel better in a day or so I will go to the doctor. I am so grateful for my WLS, family, friends, Obesity Help, all the different forums here and the different WLS for the choosing. Grateful for my husband who is such a amazing person who works so very hard for our family, grateful for my 3 sons, DIL and my precious granddaughter and also extremely grateful for my grandbaby that is still in the OVEN and won't make his/her appearance till March ( don't know gender of baby yet ). Grateful for all the blessings that God has sent my way and extremely grateful for God and his answered prayers. Grateful for my church and church family. Grateful for all the things that I can now do that were only dreams almost 9 yrs. ago. Grateful for my Weight loss and maintenance. PLEASE share if you will and have a super blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active