FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 8/21/14 9:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

We ALL have something in our lives everyday to be grateful for no matter how huge or tiny it may be. We should all be so grateful everyday for waking up to another day to make better choices from what we made yesterday. There is ALWAYS something to be grateful for. Today I am so grateful that I will be on vacation next week so I probably won't have any internet service and won't be able to post. I will post if I do find WiFi somewhere. I am SO grateful for vacation time. My hubby reminded me that we didn't go on vacation at all last year. So this is a much needed vacation. Grateful for my 23 yr. old son who is holding down the fort at home while we are gone and no he's not a party animal so I won't have to worry about coming home to a destroyed house. LOL Grateful for my WLS, my health, family, friends, support groups, and Obesity Help. Grateful for all the forums here and all the support and questions answered everyday by someone trying to help out a fellow OHer. Grateful for the weekends !!! Have a blessed week next week and I will miss you all.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active