MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/7/14 10:28 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Everyday of our lives we have so very much to be grateful for. I know....you hear me say this or something like this everyday but it is true. Waking up is one thing we all take for granted...but we shouldn't. That is something that we should be grateful for everyday along with the fact that the new day brings a new day to make better choices than the day before. Today I am grateful for waking up and being healthy. Grateful for my WLS, OH, my family and friends. Grateful for God and my faith in him and answered prayers. Grateful for the internet and for being able to pay bills. SO grateful for all the encouragement here on OH and to the wonderful people answering questions for others in need. Grateful for everything that I can do since my WLS. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today. Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active