WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/16/14 10:17 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

I'm BACK !!! I'm sorry for my absence of this post and I am back and refocused. My BP was really out of whack and my doctor halved my meds and it's coming up now. It was extremely low for me and I had no energy to move much less think. LOL Today I am grateful for my doctor's and the knowledge that they have about modern meds.....grateful for my family, friends, faith, God and answered prayers. Grateful for my WLS and especially for Obesity Help that has been my rock for the past 9+ yrs...for all the amazing and sweet people on these forums and for the staff behind the scenes here on OH. Grateful for all the different WLS and that one surgery does NOT fit all. Grateful for my fur babies that love me unconditionally and grateful for waking up today to a day of better choices than yesterday. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active