FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/18/14 10:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Well the weekend is almost upon us now. We all have something to be grateful for everyday regardless of what is going on in our lives. Sometimes it is hard ( trust me I know this ) and at times life sometimes seems to totally overwhelm us. Sometimes things going on in our lives just isn't fare at all but that shouldn't rock our world enough to keep us from being grateful for all the blessings that have come our way and for those "bad" things to take our grateful spirit away. Today and pretty much everyday I am grateful for things that happen in my life. Even things I have NO control over in my life. I am grateful for my husband and my sons, my DIL and my precious granddaughter and unborn grandbaby still in the oven. I am grateful for my WLS, my life and health, grateful for all the trials that God sends my way because even though I don't understand at the time why I am going through things I have no control over I know that God is allowing these things to happen to make me a stronger person. Grateful that my BP is finally settling down and I'm not as tired as I've been in the last month. Grateful for God and answered prayers. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day and weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active