MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 9/21/14 10:41 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

Hope you've had a great weekend and you are now ready to start a amazing week. Everyday is a blessing to us all because it is full of second chances and making better choices than the day before. We should all be grateful everyday for a new day coming our way. Today....I am so grateful for my life, my WLS and all the choices that you have that I didn't going on 9 yrs ago when I had my WLS. Grateful for family, friends, health, God and my faith in him, my church, new beginnings each day that I wake up from my sleep. Grateful for Obesity Help that has been here for me over the past 9+ yrs. and for all the amazing people on all the forums always willing to give support and encouragement to others in need. Grateful for support groups which are so important in this lifelong WLS journey. Grateful for life in general. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a amazing day and week.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active