THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/19/14 9:00 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Today I am grateful for God allowing me another day on this earth. You know...we are NOT guaranteed that. Today is a gift...that is why it is called the "present". Hard to believe that next week will be Thanksgiving and then Christmas is right around the corner. I am NOT ready for the holiday's at all. Thank God I have finally began my Christmas shopping. Not much has been done but at least I have started. Today I am grateful for my WLS, the upcoming holiday's, family and friends. Grateful for God's grace and what he's doing in my families lives. Grateful for second chances everyday to make better choices than the day before. Grateful for choices of WLS for you getting surgery now ( WLS is NOT a 1 size fits all ). Grateful for Obesity Help ( such a amazing website ) where we can share our joys, fears, excitement, success and failure stories with others without much judgement and lots of encouragement. Oh and I am SO grateful for ALL the things that I can do since my WLS ( we often take them for granted ), PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active