WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 11/18/14 9:36 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Everyday of our life is a great day whether you think it is or not. After all....you woke up this AM even if life is less than what you expect it to be. Everyday is a gift from God to us and we should be totally grateful for everyday. Today I am grateful for waking up and having no health issues.....grateful that our crazy weather here in Texas will be in the 60's today. Grateful for my health, life, WLS, Obesity Help and all the forums and amazing people on them. SO grateful for my precious 2 yr. old granddaughter and her baby sister still in the "oven" getting ready for her arrival in March. Grateful for the upcoming holiday's even though I've barely began Christmas shopping. Grateful for my maintenance even though I've had a re-gain....life is still better than before my WLS 9 yrs. ago ( 11/22/05). I am grateful for all the good things that happen in my life and for the not so wonderful things that teach me a lesson. Please share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active