WEDNESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/17/15 10:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Wednesday Everyone,

Hope everyone is having a great week. I know I am thrilled today. The gain I had from my cruise last week is now gone !!! I am thrilled it didn't take me weeks to get off like it usually does. We all have so very much in our lives to be grateful for everyday. Today I am grateful for family, friends, my WLS and all the choices of different surgeries today. Grateful for Obesity Help, support groups that keep us on track and accountable. Grateful for all the things that I can now do and have been doing for 9+ yrs. since my WLS. Sometimes it's hard to remember how life was before my life changing surgery....but I will NEVER forget how desperate I felt and how hopeless my future seemed. Thank GOD for WLS and for my success even though it is far from perfect. Grateful for life and for you *****ad my posts here on OH. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a amazing day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active