FRIDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 2/19/15 10:38 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Friday Everyone,

Hope everyone has a exciting weekend planned. When I get off here I have to bake a cake for my new granddaughter's baby shower tomorrow. I baked a 3D bear yesterday to go on top of the cake and froze it and now this AM I am baking the bottom layer and then tonight decorating and putting it together for the shower tomorrow. We should all be grateful everyday for God giving us another day of second chances and to live life. Today I am so grateful for my granddaughter ( 2 1/2 ) who lights up my world everyday and I am so grateful to be blessed with another precious granddaughter who will be welcomed into the world in about 3 weeks. Grateful for my family, friends, WLS, OH, things I can do now since my surgery and have been doing for over 9 yrs now. Grateful for support groups and friends who encourage me to exercise more and eat healthy. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active