THURSDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 4/22/15 10:18 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Good Thursday Everyone,

Hope your having a great week. Mine is so so. Everyday of our life we ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday. Life offers us NO guarantees. Today I am grateful for God allowing me to wake up this AM to a soft rain that happened during the night even though I got a text from the city at 3:30 AM that we were under severe thunderstorms....we had no thunder at all. Grateful for my WLS, my family, friends, faith, hope for a great future for my 3 sons and my precious granddaughters. Grateful for life and that I can move, walk, and that I have lots of energy since my WLS almost 10 yrs. ago. Grateful to God for all the changes in my life....some good and some very very painful....I know that God has a reason for those painful changes and even though I am not happy with them....I know that he will turn them into something beautiful. Grateful for my OH Support Group which I need to get back on track with and for all my supportive friends. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active