Catching Up

Tiff tells all
on 6/18/15 1:36 pm - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19

Hey all you wonderful beautiful bandsters. How are you?

I'm a long time resident but I've been AWOL for far too long. Apologies to my band friends! I actually came over to pay my respects to Kate but thought I'd touch base.

This seems to be Kate's final life lesson. Never take your time here for granted.

So what is up with me? I once upon a time hit Onederland for like 2 days in 2010-i**** was a short lived celebration hahaha!   I had a kiddo in 2012. I kept my fluid in my band the entire pregnancy. I only gained like 13lbs when all was said and done. Which was fine since I was still obese in the MD's eyes .

But fast foward to 2014 and things went really awry. I had emergency gall bladder surgery. They found many stones and lots of gravel. They had to put scopes, suction tubes, instruments and what not down my throat for the surgery. As a result of my restriction, they had to remove all my fluid. BOO!  Now here I am creeping back toward restriction. Still not where I need to be or even where I was in terms of CC's or restriction. I'm currently at my highest weight EVER and feel as if I have no control over my life any longer. My medical team has made their suggestions and I'm mulling it all over. I guess one of these days I'll make it back to give another update on that piece.  Until then, I've found some acceptance of my size in my world. I've got love in my heart and happiness on my face. Isn't that enough?

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

Hislady
on 6/18/15 9:57 pm - Vancouver, WA

That little pumpkin is worth anything you gained and you have an awesome home to putter around in, so all in all life is good! Give tiny Tiff a big smoochie for me!

Tiff tells all
on 6/19/15 7:10 am - Ewa Beach, HI
RNY on 05/21/19

Your are absolutely right. All in all, life right now is pretty great. Zoey is amazing and lights up our world. I miss you all.

Tiff

Current MD- Dr. Mikami, Honolulu Hawaii

Lapband 14cc AP Lg in 2008- slipped and removed 2016 -VSG July 21, 2016-dx Gerd

** RNY Revision 05/21/2019 **

"A few drops of hope can water and nourish our garden" - Jean M

Zee Starrlite
on 6/19/15 10:44 am

awe, glad you are well.  And wonderful you have your precious daughter.  You'll take care of the weight when you are ready.

(((HUGS)))

Layla

3/30/2005 Lap Band installed  12/20/2010  Lap Band REMOVED  
6/6/2011 Vertical SLEEVE Gastrectomy

cheyenne000
on 6/22/15 8:34 am
VSG on 03/25/16

So good to hear from you Tiff. Zoey is beautiful like her mama.

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Most Active