MONDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/22/15 6:27 am, edited 6/22/15 6:29 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Monday Everyone,

I am so sorry I have been MIA. Life has totally overwhelmed me totally for the past few years and for the past several months I seriously couldn't handle anymore stress so I decided to step back and take a break from posting my posts here on OH. I am truly sorry if I let anyone down. I know I let myself down doing this but I am back now and I promise I'll try hard not to do this again. This may be a little long because I am going to explain what has been going on in my life. I have 3 sons and my middle son is 29 and the product of 2 drug addict parents ( with that being said...I've NEVER done drugs in my life and my hubby doesn't either ). We adopted him as a newborn infant and he's been a drug addict since he was 12 and he's now 29. Anyway I've been totally overwhelmed with him stealing from us, from business, court dates, jail etc. I've been trying to get him to enter into a rehab without any luck BUT he went into a 12 month program in 2011 called Teen Challenge. He met a staff member who was a great help and he connected with my son a month ago and told him of a program he went through in Ca. ( we are in Texas ). Long story made short.....he flew to Ca. this past thursday night and entered into this 12-18 mo. program friday AM. He called yesterday to tell us he loved it and was very happy. So that is why I've been MIA for a while. SO today I am SO grateful to God for brining David back into my son's life and convincing him to go into this program.....grateful my son loves it and that he is finally going to get the much needed help that he needs. Grateful for the peace that God has given me to release my son into a rehab far from home so he can't just walk away and call me to come get him. Just so very grateful that my peace has now returned due to my son getting help. Please keep him in your prayers. Have a super blessed day.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active