TUESDAY GRATEFUL POST

Vivian Prouty
on 6/30/15 6:19 am - Fort Worth, TX

Good Tuesday Everyone,

We ALL have so very much to be grateful for everyday of our lives. Whether it be something huge or something that we think is almost to small to even mention. We ALL have something. Today I am grateful for my WLS and all the things that I've been able to do since my WLS almost 10 yrs. ago. Grateful that I have been a OH Support Group Leader since 2009. Grateful for Obesity Help and all the amazing people and forums. Grateful for God in my life and my faith, my family and friends, my surgeon's support group and my own support group. Grateful for all the encouragement and support from sometimes people that I've never met here on OH. LIfe for me the last few years has been extremely difficult due to choices that one of my son's decided to make. Thank God I finally got him into treatment and now I can now get back to working on me and I am SO grateful for that. Grateful for life, my health and prayers being answered. PLEASE share if you will what you are grateful for today and have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active