Limu and lapband

Texastim
on 7/8/15 6:22 am

had lapband 6 weeks ago, from preop to present I have lost 36 lbs .  Only had one adjustment but seems like I am eating more then I should.  Am I expecting to much?  I mean I am not overeating just thought I would be more restricted .. Also a friend introduced me to Limu .. Has any bandsters tried Limu ? Thanks!

Dejah H.
on 7/8/15 11:33 am - Central, TX

I didn't have my first adjustment until I was 6 weeks out from surgery. It took about 3 adjustments (from what I remember) to feel restriction. It seems like you are doing great... 36 lbs down is awesome! Give it time, and follow the rules. :)

I have not heard of Limu. Looking at the protein powder, it is pretty high in calories for only 20g of protein. I personally would not use it. I use Isopure Zero Carb protein powder.

289 / 273 / 163.4 / 164   10cc AP Standard  my band! 

Hislady
on 7/8/15 11:35 pm - Vancouver, WA

The looser you can keep your band the better off you will be down the road. Having it too tight causes no end of problems. As for the limu I agree with the OP that it is a very small amount of protein for that many calories and carb wise it is very high. I could never use it because if has 30ish grams of carbs and I only eat 20 grams in a whole day so it wouldn't work for me.

Most Active