14 years!

monymony
on 1/22/16 7:34 am

Hi everyone, I haven't posted for awhile. I am celebrating my 14th bandiversary. I am doing well. I don't have any regrets. I wish everyone the best of luck in their journey. Mona

Veteran Bandster 2002

Nothing tastes as good as thin feels!

(deactivated member)
on 1/23/16 6:21 am

Congratulations on your 14th bandiversary. You rarely hear of someone having a band that long and being happy with it so that makes you very special and your 14th bandiversay something you really need to celebrate!

Dejah H.
on 1/25/16 6:03 am - Central, TX

Congrats! It is great to see another successful Lapband patient on here! :)

289 / 273 / 163.4 / 164   10cc AP Standard  my band! 

Kathy S.
on 2/1/16 10:14 am - InTheBurbs, XX
RNY on 08/29/04 with

Hello

Your journey is amazing! Congratulations!

We would love to feature your story in our Before and After spotlight on OH's Home page. Especially from a Bander that has been so successful as you.  If you would like to share your journey with our OH members. Please send the following to [email protected]

Information we would need:

OH Username (what you sign into OH with)

What name would you like to appear on the article? User name or first and last name?

Email Address

Additional Details

Weight Loss Total

Surgery Type and Date of Surgery

Your Surgeon's Name

Bio About Your Journey

Approximately 250-300 words (can be longer)

A Special Milestone

Approximately 100-200 words (can be longer)

How has ObesityHelp.com been a part of your journey?

Photos

Please send photos that have not been cropped & resized if possible

A before and after photos

A milestone/NSV photo

And any photos you loved during your WLS journey.

Photo Release form. Please click the little icon to the right of Upload Before Upload After on your profile page.  Select the box "I give permission for my photographs, comments and weight loss amounts to be used by ObesityHelp, Inc. in their print material and electronic media" and save.

We are sure our community would benefit from your inspirational story and we look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Kathy
Photo Team

HW:330 - GW:150 - MW:118-125

RW:190 - CW:130

Ginger83
on 2/5/16 12:00 pm
REALIZE Band on 02/02/12

Congratulations!! I'm so happy to read a positive band story!! I had a baby 5 months ago and am trying to get back on track. I just got a fill and still feel hungry all the time. Hoping I can successfully get back on track and one day have the same anniversary as you, with no regrets!!

(deactivated member)
on 2/7/16 9:45 am - NY

Hi Mona! Congrats on 14 years!  I am almost 9 years out and doing great.  A few more pounds left to go and no problems at all.  I am rarely on the boards anymore.  Living my life but do pop in from time to time to give encouragement! I do not have any regrets either.  Annette

cheyenne000
on 3/12/16 12:16 am
VSG on 03/25/16

Congratulations Mona! 

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

cheyenne000
on 3/12/16 12:16 am
VSG on 03/25/16

Congratulations Mona! 

Lapband - Jan 2009 weight goal reached with lapband. Revised to VSG- 1/25/16

Most Active