Update use to be lookin4hope

Peanut15
on 8/19/16 9:05 am

Hi, 

my username use to be looking4hope. I don't have access to my old email and can't remember the password so I created a new account. 

Just looking to see who is still here. I used to think that I would never have another wls that the band was my only chance. I was banded 6-17-11 I had the band moves 1-22-15.

I am going for a consult on Thursday for gastric bypass.  

If you were here back in 2011 how are you? 

nicole_w_d
on 8/21/16 3:15 pm

Hi! 

I was banded in '11. Lost 140 pounds. I have a 6 month old baby (only pregnancy since banding) pre pregnancy I had gained about 20 pounds from my lowest now need to drop 50 pounds to get where I was. I came back to the forum today to see if anyone had gotten to where I was. My doctor is telling me I am literally in starvation mode, I didn't really believe that existed ?

Whats got you considering revision? 

Peanut15
on 8/21/16 4:02 pm

I see I had a typo in my first post. I had my band removed in 2015 after a slip. By the time I had it out all I could eat was slider food or I would throw up. So here I am 5 years later weighing more then I did to start. I feel I need help to lose the weight so I am starting to research and visit seminars of doctors I think would be a good fit. 

nicole_w_d
on 8/21/16 4:05 pm

I am so sorry! No help here, still banded - this forum is much slower than when we were first banded, I hope someone jumps on and can help! 

Most Active