Hi I/we are new here too

Raheretic
on 3/7/09 7:46 am - Mason, OH
I am Tom.  My wife Teresa and I are both having Rouen Y Gastric Bypass surgery March 23, 2009.  We have an alternative lifestyle.  We both live with our sue in a polyamorous triad D/s intentional family.  We are all three of us going through this adventure together with sue serving as our primary support person and home care assistant to both of us. 

I don't know if there are any others here who share our family dynamic in terms of either polyamory or a BDSM lifestyle.  If people are interested in following our progress as we pass through this, we have a Blog about our bariatric surgical experience at [email protected].

It would be interesting to know if there are any others here who share our alternative lifestyle and/or sensual/erotic orientation.  (There is such a huge correlation between obesity and those in the BDSM community, it would be surprising if we are not representative of a subset of this OH's membership.)

Thank you for the opportunity to see if we are able to identify others with similar lifestyle dynamics to our own.  It would be nice to know we are not alone as we go through this.  It would be good to find people with whom we can be who we are without pretense.

Tom (Raheretic)

Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.  Live the life you've imagined.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hey there.. new person :)
kahlana · 1 replies · 302 views
Hi I/we are new here too
Raheretic · 0 replies · 575 views
Marital Issues after surgery
FeelingFine · 3 replies · 589 views
New to this board
Sommer · 0 replies · 310 views
XXX question
meannevil2 · 3 replies · 826 views