Hey there.. new person :)

kahlana
on 2/11/12 1:20 pm - Sitka, AK
VSG on 01/26/12
Y'all be gentle I'm new here lol. I had VSG on 1/26/12 with Dr. Calvin Selwyn of Ministry Medical Group in Stevens Point, WI. I have been working hard on several major life changes and one of those changes has been starting up my own Wedding Officiant/Life event Celebrant business. I do spend mad amounts of time on the VSG forum and Facebook and Twitter lol. I love being in the great outdoors hunting, fishing, hiking, whatever. A couple of my goals for this year are to compete in Ms. Fitness in Ohio in August and I would love to do retro pin-up style modeling once I reach my goal weight. I am also a budding fashionista but on a budget. I would like to be able to quit my job and really just be a wedding officiant since I love being a part of a couple's special day. Plus it would be wonderful to have time to spend with my family and since I am working on competing I could use the extra time to be working out or working on my choreography lol. I have 3 adult children and an 11 year old step-daughter. My honey owns his own construction business specializing in Victorian Home Restoration and one of the things I love is going with him and watching him transform one of the Grand Old Ladies into a vision of loveliness from a by-gone era.
Well that's probably more than you wanted to know about so I will shut up now. Looking forward to chatting further with y'all!

My Blog My Facebook

Scott069
on 2/13/12 2:38 am

You will be safe here.

Welcome to the board.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hey there.. new person :)
kahlana · 1 replies · 303 views
Hi I/we are new here too
Raheretic · 0 replies · 576 views
Marital Issues after surgery