WHAT A WOW MOMENT

LuvSongs
on 8/5/05 6:34 am - Germany, Germany
Famliy guess what a sistah went to return some pants today at Marshalls, and was able to get into a size 12 stretch jean,who cares if they are stretch they are a 12 praise God.Then I brought two cute dresses size 10 on sale that fit so very nice, only because I'm so limited up top lol ( hello world here I come lol. , Talk about being encouraged to get my butt to the gym, hell I might even workout twice a day for this kind of rewarding feeling lol. Thanks family for your continued support and Thanks Frenchy for your comment, about girl do you work out,it rings in my head daily and acts as a motivator when I feel lazy and don't want to go to the gym. MY SEX DRIVE HAS BEEN OFF THE CHAIN ,IT MUST BE THE CHANGES IN MY HORMONES, WHICH IS FINE WITH ME LOL My next goal is to be in a solid 10 by my 40 birthday which is October 10 wish me luck and lots of discipline. : JUMP: BE GOOD TO YOU..... jOI
jherring1
on 3/25/06 7:02 pm - Brookhaven, MS
You go Joi!!!! Aren't Marshalls, Ross Dress for Less, and those stores fabulous for that rush and extra motivation -- smaller sizes at great prices!!!! Anyway, hope you have a great one.....and and even better 40th..... Jim
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hey there.. new person :)
kahlana · 1 replies · 302 views
Hi I/we are new here too
Raheretic · 0 replies · 575 views
Marital Issues after surgery
FeelingFine · 3 replies · 589 views
New to this board
Sommer · 0 replies · 310 views
XXX question
meannevil2 · 3 replies · 826 views