Alcohol

candaon1
on 9/21/05 8:01 pm - Frenchville, PA
I would like to enjoy a drink every now and again...but I am very sensative to sugar....what can I have to drink that will not make me dump?
Tracie
on 10/2/05 4:10 pm - Ottumwa, IA
Hey Gary, My friend and I went out for the first time together a couple of weeks ago and had some cranberry n vodka. Was very good! If you like cranberry juice and/or vodka. Didn't hurt us a bit!! I've also had wine coolers, bloody mary's, and a red beer, (beer with clamato juice for those who don't know) Hope that helps!! Tracie S.. 341/258/180
candaon1
on 10/2/05 7:37 pm - Frenchville, PA
Tracie, Thanks for replying. you are the first... Before surgery I drank Vodka Tonics, sounds like I can still. Thanks for being the first.... Gary S. 304/199
Tracie
on 10/2/05 9:59 pm - Ottumwa, IA
I always liked being the first!! Have a fantabulous day! Trac
Meltingman
on 11/16/05 12:05 am - Malvern, PA
I drink low carb beer (although I know I shouldn't have the carbonation, I haven't had any problems with it). I also drink vodka with a little splash of cranberry or with a sugarfree mixer. Like crystal lite orange or cranberry. I haven't had any problems with dumping but really haven't eaten any sugar and have only had a slash of fruit juice in my drink. Chip
Ms T.
on 1/5/06 11:47 am - Northern Chicagoland, IL
There's diet tonic which does not have the sugar and is less carbonated.
candaon1
on 1/5/06 6:35 pm - Frenchville, PA
I have not seen the diet tonic....I will have to look for it...thanks
stressedinnj
on 3/13/06 9:20 pm - trenton, NJ
hi, beer is bad for us. Don't drink beer, light beer, low carb beer. Don't drink beer at all. I know for us who used to love beer we have to had one every now and then but ................ try not to drink. Juice and alchol mixed seems to be ok. Orange juice and vodka or cranberry juice and vodka. Tonic is strong and you shouldn't have the carbonation. You may have to try a few out to see what works for u. I am a henny and long islan ice tea drinker but I have to drink in moderation and a chaser now. if the one juice and the vodka doesn't work try both juices........... remember more ice waters in down too. Sexy in Nj
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/06 9:14 pm - summit hill, PA
drink Barcardi light rum because it has no sugar or carbs, with diet soda like cola or lime.. this works thanks steve
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hey there.. new person :)
kahlana · 1 replies · 303 views
Hi I/we are new here too
Raheretic · 0 replies · 577 views
Marital Issues after surgery
FeelingFine · 3 replies · 589 views
New to this board
Sommer · 0 replies · 310 views
XXX question
meannevil2 · 3 replies · 828 views