LPN to BSN ?

(deactivated member)
on 6/8/08 1:16 pm - Chadds Ford , PA
I'm wondering if anyone knows anyone who has completed one of those an LPN to BSN on line courses. I get the post cards in my mail all the time and I have been thinking about doing it but it's expensive and I don't know anyone who has ever actually done it. I would like to ask their opinion before I decide.
Melissa D.
on 1/13/09 11:36 am - Jeffersonville, IN
Hi I'm also a LPN for 20 yrs now and have a very good friend that got her RN that way it is very costly and when it comes time to take your test usually CLEP exams at the closest center you have to register and pay for those also which if i remember right they were like $200 each it goes by the # of credit hours the course you are testing out of is,usually most all of them are 3 credits except like anatomy or microbiology are 4-5. I tried doing it but i'm not displined enough to make myself study and i couldnt afford to pay their fees plus the testing fee and clinicals for the weekend were(1999) $500 some do well though those that have 10+ years experience Good luck in what you decide to do! Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
LPN needing support
pennywardell12047 · 0 replies · 258 views
Graduate in December!!
janice2007 · 0 replies · 343 views
Surgery date!!!!
Annie1965 · 0 replies · 323 views
LPN to BSN ?
deniseiannucci · 1 replies · 656 views
LONGING TO BE! :)
SBATTLE · 0 replies · 382 views