Graduate in December!!

janice2007
on 10/7/10 5:34 am - clarksville, TN
Hi everyone,
I live in Tennessee.
I have been blessed to be able to attend my LPN school. Only 24 of us were chosen out of 300 applications. Because of the strict grading system only 17 of us remain.

We graduate in December. I am looking to understand the pay scale system for LPN.
I love nursing, I know its what Im suppose to do. So far after all my clinicals it doesnt really matter what type of nursing I am doing, I love it all.

Because I am not particular about the area of nursing the next step for me is to see what field will give me the most $$ for my time.

I have a two year prenursing degree in management, and now I will be LPN. (not sure if my education will do anything for payscale..but just put that in for information to those of you who may reply)
I do not have any working experience as a nurse. Was certified CNA, worked with level 1 Mentally Handicapped in a group home setting for about six months.

Can anyone help me understand about the pay scale for different positions and what to ask for when I do start looking.

Thank you

Most Active
Recent Topics
LPN needing support
pennywardell12047 · 0 replies · 260 views
Graduate in December!!
janice2007 · 0 replies · 345 views
Surgery date!!!!
Annie1965 · 0 replies · 324 views
LPN to BSN ?
deniseiannucci · 1 replies · 657 views
LONGING TO BE! :)