PLEASE HELP I'M VERY SCARED !!

Teresa R.
on 10/15/04 12:09 pm - Eaton, OH
MY SURGERY IS IN 4 DAYS AND I'M SO SCARED AND AT THE SAME TIME I KNOW THIS IS MY ONLY HELP. I REALLY NEED THE SURGERY BAD. MY EMOTIONS ARE GOING CRAZY AND I'M CRYING AT THE DROP OF A HAT . THIS HAS TAKEN ME SINCE JANUARY 5TH TO GET A DATE AND NOW I'M A BASKET CASE. CAN ANY ONE HELP ME RELAX? TERESA
kitty1000
on 10/16/04 2:01 am - BOONVILLE, IN
My surgery is the 18th, but I feel surprisingly calm, I know I have prayed and the big guy will be with me, lol I know whatever happens I'll be a happier, healthier person in the long run, so I'm ready
Nurse J.
on 10/17/04 5:44 am - Berne, IN
Hello Teresa! I was a little afraid before my surgery but it had to be done! Ask God to help you with your anxiety's and fears. In life we must go through things that frighten us, and this is one of them for you. I will pray now that you get through it with flying colors and with calmness of nerves. Please breath deep and ask God to take total control and give you PEACE! ----Barb from Berne, Indiana
TNkelligirl
on 10/17/04 11:02 am - LaVergne, TN
Teresa, Good lord, it must be something about folks who have surgery scheduled on the 19th. That is also my day for surgery and I've been going through the same emotions. It will be ok for us; you gotta have hope. Kelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
LPN needing support
pennywardell12047 · 0 replies · 260 views
Graduate in December!!
janice2007 · 0 replies · 345 views
Surgery date!!!!
Annie1965 · 0 replies · 324 views
LPN to BSN ?
deniseiannucci · 1 replies · 657 views
LONGING TO BE! :)
SBATTLE · 0 replies · 383 views