Surgery Date!!!!

Debbie F.
on 11/21/04 2:07 pm - Dothan, AL
My surgery date is finally set for Dec. 16th. It won't be long now and I will be on the losen side. I am still nervous b/c my surgery is going to be done open instead of laproscopically due to my insurance company. Guess what I am really worried about is having a big scare and longer recovery period. Please pray for me and my family. Sometimes I think being a nurse is a bad thing cause we know to much at least as far as the medical stuff goes. If anyone has anything to share on the open procedure I will be more than glad to listen. Please keep me in your prayers. God Bless you all, Debbie
Teresa R.
on 11/23/04 7:33 pm - Eaton, OH
Debbie, Good Luck on your surgery. I send my love and Prayers for you and your family. I had and open and a temp. hernia repair so I have a very large incision. You know the rules get out of bed walk , cough, deep breath and you will be fine. I'm 5 weeks out lost 32 lbs. feeling pretty good still get a little tired . I wish you the best of luc****ep in touch. Teresa
Debbie F.
on 11/26/04 3:28 am - Dothan, AL
Thanks for your encouraging words. And congrads on your wt. loss so far. I bet you are very excited. God bless you. Debbie
BABYRUTH
on 3/24/05 11:19 pm - TALLAHASSEE, FL
CONGRATS TO YOU DEBBIE YOU WILL DO WELL. I HAD OPEN RNY JANUARY 19, 2005. I HAD SOME COMPLICATIONS BUT I AM DOING MUCH BETTER NOW. EVERY ONE IS DIFFERENT BUT WE ALL MUST TAKE OUR TIME AND ALLOW FOR OUR BODIES TO EMBRACE OUR NEW SELVES. ON MY INCISION, I USE 100% PURE SHEA BUTTER AND LIQUID VIT. E DAILY. BEING A NURSE IS A PLUS BECAUSE I HAD TO INFORM THE STAFF THAT, HEY, I KNOW YOUR JOB AND I ALSO KNOW WHAT I CAN HAVE FOR PAIN AND GAS AND THE ALLOTTED TIMES... MY EXPERIENCE IN THE HOSPITAL WASN'T BAD BUT THERE WERE TIMES I FELT THE NEED TO INFORM THEM. I WILL KEEP YOU IN PRAYER. GOD BLESS YOU AND HAVE A BLESSED DAY. RUTH B.
Most Active
Recent Topics
LPN needing support
pennywardell12047 · 0 replies · 260 views
Graduate in December!!
janice2007 · 0 replies · 345 views
Surgery date!!!!
Annie1965 · 0 replies · 324 views
LPN to BSN ?
deniseiannucci · 1 replies · 657 views
LONGING TO BE! :)
SBATTLE · 0 replies · 383 views