LPN coming back from the dead

wings
on 1/6/06 12:09 pm - Fort Myers Beach , FL
Hi all I am so happy to find this message board. I had lap band surgery Nov 4, 2005 and I have lost 43 to date. I had my third fill Jan 3 and I believe restriction has started so my wieght should start dropping more again. I have been on inactive status for 14-years. Since my surgery and the new use of a CPAP machine I feel like my whole life is changing and I have a new life. I am enrolling in the LPN to BSN program at ISU through The College Network. While waiting several months and studying at the same time hopefully I will lose another significant amount and I can return back to work slowly to get used to it again. I have already set up my CPR class in Februrary and I am taking my re-certification for IV therapy in May. I am so excited and would love to hear how you lives has changed and if I am moving too fast. I am just so excited about the new me. It is like Dr. Curry gave me a key to a new car and said have fun. Love Carla
Cindy Prior
on 1/30/06 1:07 am - Eveleth, MN
Welcome back to the walking LPNs. I am hoping to have a lap band done soon. Waiting for consult results. Good to see other LPNs doing this. THey are just starting to do lap bands in Duluth, MN. Is the pre-diets the same for lap as RNY? Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
LPN needing support
pennywardell12047 · 0 replies · 258 views
Graduate in December!!
janice2007 · 0 replies · 343 views
Surgery date!!!!
Annie1965 · 0 replies · 323 views
LPN to BSN ?
deniseiannucci · 1 replies · 655 views
LONGING TO BE! :)
SBATTLE · 0 replies · 382 views