New Therapy Much Better!!

J J the Jet Plane
on 7/20/11 11:51 pm
For almost 2 weeks I have been using kinesio tape on my hard part of my leg.  The new therapist uses it and at this stage I will try anything. 

IT IS WORKING!!!! I don't know if any of you have tried it.  My skin is softer and I feel this bulge is not as large.  I have to replace mine every 3-4 days. 

So anyone ever tried this for lymphedema?

I'm all ears
JJ

Miss_Kitty
on 7/21/11 7:43 am - New Bedford, MA
I am still relitively new to this lymphedema thing. I have it it my feet, legs, arms, and possibly my abdomen. I am swelling up so fast! I have gained 100 lbs since last November! My doctor said that most of this weight gain is most likely due to my lymphedema fluid. I am waiting to start with the wrap theropy. I had the wraps last year, but they kept sliding down my legs, and I was in the middle of moving, and we all know how stressfull the packing and moving thing is! I am still trying to deal with it emotionally. I tried ignoring it, stupidly hoping that it won't get worse, or maybe just go away. But it has gotten to the point where ignoring it is absolutely imopossible! Like I said, I gained 100 lbs and there is no hiding that! So now I am forced to deal with it. It sucks big time!

Do you see the glass as half empty or half full? I say, what difference does it make--I paid for a full glass,so either way I am getting jipped!!!

Most Active